- Take a tour into the Haunted Woodland and meet our spooky storyteller
- Enter the Spider’s Lair for Halloween fun
- Find the zombie sheep lurking round the farm
- Carve your own creepy pumpkin lantern
- Browse for gifts at our ghostly Halloween market
- Enjoy scarily tasty cake from the Straw Bale Cafe
All this plus hot food, mulled wine and more.
Come in fancy dress for a chance to win a prize.
Latest News: The original time slots have all nearly booked up. We have added extra time slots at 13:00 for the Woodland Walk and 15:30 for the pumpkin carving. Please book through the booking form. If the times do not appear, it is because they are all booked up. Please do not try to book through the comments section at the end of this page as comments will not be answered over the weekend.
Tour places and pumpkins are limited so book on the form below to guarantee a place:
If you have more than one child please fill in the form for each child, just click the ‘submit another entry’ at the end of the form to add another entry.
The form has now been removed as the event has finished.