The Greenslate Spooktacular Event

• Take a tour into the Haunted Woodland and meet our spooky storyteller
  • Enter the Spider’s Lair for Halloween fun
  • Find the zombie sheep lurking round the farm
  • Carve your own creepy pumpkin lantern
  • Browse for gifts at our ghostly Halloween market
  • Enjoy scarily tasty cake from the Straw Bale Cafe

All this plus hot food, mulled wine and more.

Come in fancy dress for a chance to win a prize.

Tour places and pumpkins are limited so book on the form below to guarantee a place:

Please note;  do not try to book places in the comments section at the end of this page. If you have more than one child please fill in the form for each child, just click the ‘submit another entry’ at the end of the form to add another entry.  Putting bookings in the comments may lead to over booking and disappointment.

14 Comments Add yours

1. Lucy says:

Please may I book 3 children aged 2, 7 and 8 for the 3:00pm walk? Thank you

1. admin says:

Hello Lucy

I have booked you in manually for the 3pm woodland story telling. You may get an automated reply.

With kind regards

Neil

2. Abi Heaton says:

We have selected 12.30 for pumpkin carving and 2pm for the woodland tour, but for 4 children please ,
    Regards
    Abi Heaton

1. admin says:

Hi Abi. I have booked them in for you. Neil

3. Jo Barlow says:

Please can I book 1 place on the spooky tour and 1 place for pumpkin carving? The child’s name is Mason Barlow and he is 5. Thank you

1. admin says:

Hi

I have filled the online form in for you, so you may get a response from it.

Many thanks for your booking.

With kind regards

Neil

4. Rebecca Dalton says:

Hi
    I have just booked 3 places for your (please could you check I have booked 3) under the name Rebecca Dalton for 12.30 pumpkin carving and then 3pm the woodland walk, I’m just wondering if you need to know the children’s names?

1. admin says:

Hello Rebeccca. No, we don’t need the children’s names. Thanks for booking. Neil

5. Marcus Buckner says:

Hi
    Please could I book my son and daughter in for 4pm
    Beau/Florence Buckner

1. admin says:

Hi Marcus. Yes, I have booked them in for you. Can I just ask if you had any problems with the form? This is a new system we are trying out and I want to know if anyone is experiencing any problems so that we can avoid any issues in the future. Thanks for your booking. Neil

1. Marcus Buckner says:

Hi,
        No problem booking, unless you’re not very good in reading simple instructions. Thank you for booking us in..
        Regards
        Marcus

1. admin says:

Your welcome 🙂

6. Angela Carter-Bailey says:

Hi could you confirm if you received my booking for the spooky tour at 5 pm and pumpkin carving at 2.30 for one child. i filled the online booking form in a few days ago but didnt receive a automated email to confrm. Thanks Angela Carter -Bailey.

1. admin says:

Hello Angela

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we have got your booking. Our grasp of the technology has not extended to auto-response emails just yet, but we are working on it. We had planned to send out something closer to the event instead.

With kind regards